Scholarship Criteria & Procedures
University of Idaho students
The IWCA Board of Directors shall determine the amount and number of
scholarships awarded each year.
1. The scholarship shall be available to
full-time University of Idaho students who will
be juniors, seniors, or graduate students at the
time the award is paid.
2. The recipient must be a resident of Idaho.
3. Preference shall be given to students majoring in plant protection,
(crop management or crop science), soil science,
entomology, agribusiness, range
resources, or who intend to pursue a career in an area
related to plant protection
and/or weed control.
1. Students shall apply for the
scholarship in accordance with the university's student
financial aid procedures in effect at the time.
2. Representatives of the Idaho Weed Control Association and in accordance
established procedures shall select the recipient(s).
3. The recipient shall be chosen in the spring and the award will be
the student registering for the following academic